Business Solutions currently has job openings for the following positions:
SW Business Solutions is currently looking for Network Technician. As a key member of SW Business Solutions, this position is responsible for managing aspects of our client’s network administration including servers, desktop systems, communications hardware/software and office systems.
Common Responsibilities for Network Engineer
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
- Install, configure, and maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Support administration client servers.
- Manage system back-up.
- Plan and support network infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems for Clients.
- Document network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitors system performance and implement performance tuning.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
- Cloud Based Hosting Services
- Oversee RMM software
- Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed.
Technical Skills and Requirements for Network Engineer
- Experience in: Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, WatchGuard, Microsoft Azure, AWS, VoIP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory
Please Send Resumes’ to email@example.com